Adult forum allowed or not?

Started by samsung1111, May 31, 2012, 05:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsung1111

I didnt see anywhere info about allowed content. If adult content is allowed, I will go for premium..

Paul

In most peoples minds "Adult content " does refer to sexual images/ discussion of an explicit nature etc which would break the T.O.S and would be a No.

Extract from our  T.O.S

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law."

Full T.O.S http://www.forummate.com/tos.php

If you think you would not break those T.O.S could you explain a little bit more
1. About your planned site.
2. The sort of content you and your members are likely to post.

Sometimes what people class as Adult content is not necessarily how others view it.
It would be a shame if you went to the trouble of creating a forum and it was deleted because of this, so a bit more info would help.

tanduy2506

Quote from: samsung1111;542415I didnt see anywhere info about allowed content. If adult content is allowed, I will go for premium..
HI,

As Paul said, please don't break our T.O.S http://www.forummate.com/tos.php
We use Google Ads on our services.
We don't allow adult content.
Our premium services don't have somethings like that :smiley-laughing:

You can take a look this article: Adult content - AdSense Help
QuoteAdult content
The AdSense network is considered family-safe, which means that publishers aren't permitted to place Google ads on sites which contain adult content. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:

• Lewd or provocative images
  • Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
  • Sexual tips or advice
  • Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
  • Adult toys or products
  • Ads or links to external sites containing adult content
If your site has content which you wouldn't be comfortable viewing at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't an appropriate site to place Google ads upon.
Hope you understand.