News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

shoutbox

Started by lobosoll, July 02, 2012, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobosoll

hello i was wondering if the shoutbox can be made higher in size would be a big improvement if it could to at least 400 high thanks.
evorevolution.forummate.com • Index page

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542550hello i was wondering if the shoutbox can be made higher in size would be a big improvement if it could to at least 400 high thanks.
evorevolution.forummate.com • Index page
No, you can't.
It's up to the template. :rolleyes5cz:

Paul

Tanduy is right that it is not possible to make the shoutbox larger on the index and portal pages but if you click on "pop up" the shoutbox will open in another tab, to make it larger simply drag the sides and foot of the page to what ever size you want, you can then carry on viewing threads of your forum and click from one tab to another.

lobosoll

okie dokey thanks for the replies was just a thought thats all and i do know about your suggestion paul but thanks all the same

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542553okie dokey thanks for the replies was just a thought thats all and i do know about your suggestion paul but thanks all the same
Thanks you, Paul,

Actually, we can add an option to set the height for our shout-box.
But I think it's not really necessary for all of us. :smiley-embarassed:

lobosoll

o i see tanduy can you put that option in my forum then please would be very gratefull if you did thankyou

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542555o i see tanduy can you put that option in my forum then please would be very gratefull if you did thankyou
Okay,

Tomorrow, I'll check it. Hope it'll be easy to customize.
So sorry, I've just been busy :smiley-cry:

lobosoll

thats ok tanduy i understand these things hope you can do the higher shoutbox it would be nice if i could have at least 450 high.and i would like some forum icons aswell but lets get the shoutbox done first .thankyou for your time.
Evorevolution • Index page

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542557thats ok tanduy i understand these things hope you can do the higher shoutbox it would be nice if i could have at least 450 high.and i would like some forum icons aswell but lets get the shoutbox done first .thankyou for your time.
Hi,

It's done.
Just go to ACP > GENERAL > Extra Settings > Ajax Shoutbox
You should set the Shoutbox's height is at least 160 pixels.

About forum icons, we already have some good icons :smiley-laughing:

lobosoll

thats a very good job weldone tanduy thankyou very much
icons>all i wanted was some windows icons ans such to go at the end of the forums on the left.
can i upload some of my own into admin in forum images?
lobo.

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542560thats a very good job weldone tanduy thankyou very much
icons>all i wanted was some windows icons ans such to go at the end of the forums on the left.
can i upload some of my own into admin in forum images?
lobo.
Hi,

Please send these icons to us. We'll upload it for you.
Because we don't provide FTP for members.

ramook

Shoutbox do not work???

ForumMate

Working on getting that resolved.

ramook

THX ForumMaate
And i know this is a wrong place,but Mass e-mail...

ForumMate

Yeah there is another topic about it.