News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

shoutbox

Started by lobosoll, July 02, 2012, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoopster

Hi guy's good to see you back

But i can see my chat box and i is set as if it should be set up but not displaying can you help please.

ForumMate

Known issue still working on it will check it out more this weekend.

lobosoll

hello hoopster bro we all have it in the admin m8 and set up but not showing i think its being delt with as forumate says.

hoopster

lobosoll

okie dokey np bro lool

lobosoll

update on this shoutbox problem? wats happening then with this problem its dragging on a bit if you dont mind me saying.

ForumMate

Been busly lately hoping this week. Have spent about 3 hours on haven't figure it out yet.

lobosoll

any updates on this issue yet? its been a while now where the forums are missing there shoutbox lol

ForumMate

Been busy at my main work at the moment.

lobosoll

ok understand just asking.we humans get a little inpatient at times lol.thanks lobo

ramook

Shoutbox for now

Image and link removed

Paul

Quote from: ramook on October 07, 2012, 06:00:32 AM
Shoutbox for now

Image and link removed

Please Do Not post any shoutbox screengrabs or links, this can be very confusing to new members joining and cause further unnecessary work for Admin and moderators here when we get inundated with help questions on instructions etc when they have trouble installing it to their forums.

lobosoll

a little update paul on shoutbox fix?
thanks.

Bolt-thrower

The question is will weeks turn into months before we see the original shoutbox again? :-\
Meanwhile there are free shoutboxes on the web. I created one for my forum and added it as a (popup) link on the index page.

ForumMate

Not sure. The portal is still an issue which i think is tied to the shoutbox. It is a lot of code that has to be looked though. At this been busy with work.