News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

host ur own Website

Started by CLiKer, July 20, 2012, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLiKer

Ya Hi

i saw the message about u guys shutting down i saw on there u were talking about hosting Website yourself how do u do that?????Help Plz i really need my  Website...

CLiKer

Paul

Quote from: CLiKer;542586Ya Hi

i saw the message about u guys shutting down i saw on there u were talking about hosting Website yourself how do u do that?????Help Plz i really need my  Website...

CLiKer

Hi mate, can I just say as far as shutting down is concerned it is only the nuke hosting, the phpBB forums are still being hosted and there is nothing for any existing admin /member who has a phpBB forum to worry about.

I don't know much about the details but what I can gather is if you have a nuke forum and wish to carry on with the same forum you will need to find a host (free or paid) that you can transfer your database to
Reading the message it sounds as if you can ask for your nuke database which is basically your forum in code form and transfer it to another host that has nuke / phpbb2 forums.

What I would recommend is you create another forum (phpbb3) so you don't loose your members while you try to find a host for your existing database, there are ways to convert to phpbb3 but it will take time and knowledge to do,
if you are prepared to start again then click on http://www.forummate.com/get-free-forum.html
we will give you all the help needed learning phpBB3

tanduy2506

We're really sorry about that.

Our Free PHPNuke Hosting Service will be shutdown.
We won't support PHP-Nuke any more.
Please try to use our phpBB3.

We'll provide all your database and files.
Hope you can find another PHP-Nuke host :smiley-frown:

I really don't want it happens but I can't change it.
So sorry!

CLiKer

i signed up at go Daddy.com for 3 months for the Web Hosting so how can u guys send my Website to my new Web Hosting provider????

CLiKer

tanduy2506

Quote from: CLiKer;542613i signed up at go Daddy.com for 3 months for the Web Hosting so how can u guys send my Website to my new Web Hosting provider????

CLiKer
Okay,

I'll send to you your database script and files.
Now you just try installing PHP-Nuke on your own new host.

tanduy2506

Hi CLiKer,

I've changed our backup script ACP > Backup/Restore Site (/admin_backup.php)
You just need to click the link to get your database backup (/admin_backup.php?do=getbackup)

After downloading, you'll see a zip file, Eg:  clikersimpainting.freephpnuke.org_2012-08-03.sql.zip