News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by McFoley, July 30, 2012, 01:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McFoley

I just want to say thank you for everything to Tandumguy and  everybody else. I'm going to miss phpnuke.

You guys we're awesome!

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;542609I just want to say thank you for everything to Tandumguy and  everybody else. I'm going to miss phpnuke.

You guys we're awesome!
So sorry,

We'll going to miss you so.
Wishes all the best for you.

SHuhn88

Thanks guys for the years of free service it's much appreciated. Oh though my site is still up and running and it's August 7th, I'M not complaining a little confused, thanks again.:dance:

tanduy2506

Quote from: SHuhn88;542631Thanks guys for the years of free service it's much appreciated. Oh though my site is still up and running and it's August 7th, I'M not complaining a little confused, thanks again.:dance:
We feel so sorry about that.:no6xn:

Best wishes for you.

SHuhn88

Whats up with this :no6xn: I said thanks and you use that expression.:angry6wn:

tanduy2506

Quote from: SHuhn88;542633Whats up with this :no6xn: I said thanks and you use that expression.:angry6wn:
No, I just feel that's my mistake.
Just complain to me :smiley-cry:
We don't want to shut down it but we must do. We'll focus on other services.
Really feel so sorry for all our PHP-Nuke members.

By the way, have you tried to use phpBB3?

Kurtulus

You can not convert php nuke site to phpBB3 ?

tanduy2506

Quote from: Kurtulus;542636You can not convert php nuke site to phpBB3 ?
Hi,

We don't offer conversion to phpBB3 forum, since 2 systems are different.
There are so much problem with that conversion code.
If it's impossible, we only convert forums of phpNuke into phpBB3, exclude portal, topic, news, modules, blocks...

tanduy2506

Hello,

Please check your mail now kurtulusum@hotmail.de
I sent to your your database script file.
It's really a huge database.

Check it out.

Kurtulus

thank you. you are best...

T18

Not sure how to ask this..

When can we expect the sites to cease to be, the 1st announcement seemed to say August 1st, but its still there and now people in our group are trying to start a $#!t storm because its still up.

My thought was that you guys are still helping people transition data and not just killing it because, yall are good people.

tanduy2506

Quote from: T18;542644Not sure how to ask this..

When can we expect the sites to cease to be, the 1st announcement seemed to say August 1st, but its still there and now people in our group are trying to start a $#!t storm because its still up.

My thought was that you guys are still helping people transition data and not just killing it because, yall are good people.
Hello,

That's really a good question.
We just delay and think about it again.
If someone intend to move their site into another host, just do it as soon as possible.
When we actually shut down PHP-Nuke, we'll help anyone want to get the database of their site.

Hope you understand.