extra settings

Started by lobosoll, September 23, 2012, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobosoll

yes agree there paul thinking about it now hmm

lobosoll

do we still not have any progress on this shoutbox issue guys? and forum latest post and top stats mod.thanks

Paul

Quote from: lobosoll on September 25, 2012, 04:05:16 AM
do we still not have any progress on this shoutbox issue guys? and forum latest post and top stats mod.thanks

The Top stats do appear on your forum Lobo, they (along with latest posts) are at the bottom under your Calender, I think you are probably talking about the Top 5 which can be put at the top of the index page.

I too have noticed that this  does not work but the same info is given in the Top stats.

I'm not sure on how forumMate is progressing with the shoutbox but I'm sure it won't be too long  ;)

lobosoll

yes they was there before at the top as members posted the posts showed up along with latest mebers /top posters etc it was a nice addition its missing bro if u get my gist its activated and says is at top above shoutbox but not there ,these 2 issues along with the portal issue could be related. sunds to me theres some scripts gone missing some where.
o and off topic no work or hols? lol

Paul

Quote from: lobosoll on September 25, 2012, 05:12:17 AM

o and off topic no work or hols? lol

Rain stopped play or not as I'm here  ;) :D

Yes I'm sure they must be portal related issue's ......all good things will come to those that wait  :D

lobosoll

lmao did you get my pm?

and i suppose they do come to them who wait . 54 years later lol