extra settings

Started by lobosoll, September 23, 2012, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobosoll

in admin in extra settings where the shoutbox is based there is just lines of phpbb errors we have no shoutbox on forum

lobosoll

ForumMate

Please post the php errors that you are getting and will try to fix them.

lobosoll

yes here you are upon clicking extra settings this appears also my stas mod below nav bar is missing aswell as the shoutbox

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /link_exchange/include/function_linkex_condition.php:30)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /link_exchange/include/function_linkex_condition.php:30)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /link_exchange/include/function_linkex_condition.php:30)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /link_exchange/include/function_linkex_condition.php:30)

thanks lobo

http://evorevolution.forummate.com

ForumMate

Fixed.

Link exchange broken at the moment will work on a fix.

lobosoll

ok but theres still things wrong there still no stats at top and no shoutbox alltho its all enabled and settings are done its not showing on index page thanx lobo

ForumMate

If you used the portal system currently I have it disabled until I can figure it since it just shows a blank page.

lobosoll

index is important to me also the shoutbox bro at the moment why its not showing i dont know same as the latest posts and stats mod above shoutbox thx lobo

lobosoll

still no shoutbox and the latest post etc mod any update on this please?

Bolt-thrower

I have the same problem. Shoutbox enabled in ACP but it will not show up.
http://huntingunlimited.freeforum.ca/

Sorry for hijacking your thread Lobosoll

ForumMate

Its going to be a little while if it is tied to the portal.

lobosoll

well ive never had the shoutbox in the portal while the portal was active,the shoutbox was only active/enabled on the index page,i carnt understand whare or what has happened to it weird

Paul

Quote from: ForumMate on September 24, 2012, 08:49:16 AM
Its going to be a little while if it is tied to the portal.

I am sure it is tied to the portal, there are options to show chat in the portal blocks

gele

Hello everyone I see that you are writing the shoutbox  will not work in my forum

lobosoll

well if you read my thread its a global problem and im sure the guys are trying to resolve it.
im not happy but thats life we must wait it has all been off line and theres bound to be some probs initially