Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Can't create site

Started by Esquilache, September 24, 2012, 05:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esquilache

I can't create a site in EzNuke :(

I get this:
Access denied for user 'eznukeuser'@'%' to database 'eznuke0'localhosteznukeuser

Also, what is going on with greatnuke.com?

ForumMate

Is this something you still use? I haven't moved those sites online since thought they are no longer used.

Esquilache

Yes, I wanted to create a Php Nuke site. I can't create one in EzNuke and GreatNuke doesn't appear to be online anymore. I just get a blank page when entering greatnuke.com

Paul

Quote from: Esquilache on September 24, 2012, 06:42:54 PM
Yes, I wanted to create a Php Nuke site. I can't create one in EzNuke and GreatNuke doesn't appear to be online anymore. I just get a blank page when entering greatnuke.com

Just to help/ add to understand  this problem ........

Before the new owners took over we stopped the phpnuke hosting and just concentrated on phpbb3 forums.

As we have new owners I suppose there is a possibility it could return http://www.forummate.com/forums/index.php?topic=445442.0

Please wait for further info from forumMate Esquilache....Thanks

Esquilache

Well atleast I got a step farther this time. I was able to create one but when going to my site I got this:

We do apologize for the inconvenience, the website you are requesting has been suspended due to TOS violation. If you have any questions, please contact us at http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/.

ForumMate

Yeah it is broken at the moment.

Esquilache

Do you know how long till this is fixed?

ForumMate

I am not sure yet if I am going to bring it back.
Doesn't seem like anyone misses it and it is an outdated script by now.

Esquilache

Is there anything I can do to bring it back? I'll maintain it. I really love that hosting.

Ps I'm miss it alot.

Esquilache

Ok, since most likely the Php Nuke hosting won't be coming back...

Does anyone else know of a Php Nuke hosting site?