ForumMate.com - Back Online new ownership

Started by ForumMate, September 23, 2012, 12:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esquilache

No problem, I'll let you know if I see more bugs :)

jimti

Hi ForumMate I have/had a group http://ukval.noonhost.com/index.php and it just suddenly disappeared without any warning and because the backup wasn't working I have pretty much lost everything that was on there, is there a likelihood of you getting this back up and running, and if not is there any way to get the data from the forum so I can put it up on another host site?

ForumMate

The ukval site comes up ok for me on my end

Esquilache

Quote from: jimti on September 25, 2012, 06:46:40 PM
Hi ForumMate I have/had a group http://ukval.noonhost.com/index.php and it just suddenly disappeared without any warning and because the backup wasn't working I have pretty much lost everything that was on there, is there a likelihood of you getting this back up and running, and if not is there any way to get the data from the forum so I can put it up on another host site?

Try clearing your cache.

The site works fine for me :)

dutch.download

many problems like:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table '.\phpbb3forums\atc3_noonhost_com_topics' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

SQL

SELECT t.*, f.*, tw.notify_status, bm.topic_id as bookmarked, tt.mark_time, ft.mark_time as forum_mark_time FROM (atc3_noonhost_com_forums f, atc3_noonhost_com_topics t) LEFT JOIN atc3_noonhost_com_topics_watch tw ON (tw.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = tw.topic_id) LEFT JOIN atc3_noonhost_com_bookmarks bm ON (bm.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = bm.topic_id) LEFT JOIN atc3_noonhost_com_topics_track tt ON (tt.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = tt.topic_id) LEFT JOIN atc3_noonhost_com_forums_track ft ON (ft.user_id = 2 AND t.forum_id = ft.forum_id) WHERE t.topic_id = 391 AND (f.forum_id = t.forum_id OR (t.topic_type = 3 AND f.forum_type = 1))

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 278
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

ForumMate