System Tab mas e-mail

Started by gele, September 26, 2012, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gele

E-mail error
ยป EMAIL/PHP/mail()
/adm/index.php

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_messenger.php on line 1565: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local

I can not send mas e-mail

Paul

Just checked my forums too Gele and have the same issues.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.........I'm sure ForumMate will take a look when he gets here and resolve the problem.

Please call back later to check on progress

Thanks

ForumMate

I did a test just myself entering in my username in the mass email. And did not get any error and did receive the email.

Those errors can be from people who no longer have a valid email address.

gele

I know 5 emails that run on a single to send a message
I know there is a problem
wait is not a problem
I received email but when he writes
First if people have been away for a while send out a newsletter. Let your forum members know that you are still around. Keep them informed about the latest topics and events on the forum. I recommend sending one every month or so just letting people know what is happening.  To send an email go to your administration panel and click on the System Tab. You will see a link there to send an email in the sidebar......
But I can inform you that your membership my forum is working again.
Thank you for your understanding

lobosoll

same error message here time after time this issue is inherited from b4 the forums went off line to point of fact.and theres still no progress on the stats mod and the shoutbox .these are major issues to most forum owners here .thanks lobo