Can I get tapatalk plugin for my forum?

Started by kiwiheretic, October 16, 2012, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwiheretic

My forum is http://basileia.phpbbstar.com

my admin name there is splat, my sign on to this forum was kiwiheretic.  Sorry if that is confusing.  Anyway both emails go to me.

What's involved in getting tapatalk plugin installed for my forum?

Regards
KiwiHeretic, Splat

ForumMate

kiwiheretic

Ok, I am a little confused.  I checked the admin control panel but no tapatalk settings under MODs.  Is this normal?  I am having a bit of trouble getting it up and going but I think it might be at the tapatalk end at this stage.  I logged on to my tapatalk control panel and updated the url but not sure how long I have to wait for the tapatalk system to update my record.  Will try again later.

kiwiheretic

Ok, cannot get plugin to work yet.  When I go to my android phone and open up browser and go to my forum address (see signature) I don't get the usual message that tapatalk is installed for this site and do you want to install the Android app. (Of course it is already installed on my phone.  I have paid version). Also no tapatalk section in admin control panel.  In my tapatalk control panel at www.tapatalk.com there is a tick mark beside my forum picture so I assume something is communicating. 

ForumMate

i think you would search with tapatalk app and find your forum name to use it.

kiwiheretic

Quote from: ForumMate on October 17, 2012, 02:38:23 PM
i think you would search with tapatalk app and find your forum name to use it.

Yes, that's what I would normally do.  That's not working at the moment.  However it may be a tapatalk issue because I checked the tapatalk forums and looks like not only me with this problem.