News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Need help

Started by hibee, November 29, 2012, 10:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

How do i upload images to my games cats as i want them to have a pic on them and when i went to look this is what i see  "your_style\theme\images\arcade\cats\" folder. i dont even know were this is.Could some one help here please...

hibee

What going on with this site as when i had my old forum there was help here all the time..The shout box doesnt work on my site. If there is a problem with your server you could tell us. I used to recomend this place to friends but i dont think i will be doing that as there is no responce to anything that members ask..hibee

lobosoll

yes i do tend to agree with you on this comment m8 /maybe the owners are very busy at least its back on line and remember it was the previous owners
who let us all down,and i for 1 thought all was lost without out a word of nothing.but yes im very dissapointed about the support to and have requested help and support regarding issues here to no avail. esspecially the shoutbox . so im giving up to really.
thanks lobo
and all im i getting to my forum now is the odd member and masses of spammers

ForumMate

Sorry this site is low priority for us. I don't make any money from it. My main goal was really the hosting script behind it.

lobosoll

well all ive been asking m8 is for you to sort the shoutbox out and the mods and thats about it really
leaving peeps stranded aint a good way in my opinion but im a realist and earning a living is important and family first m8
so theres peeps here who have done a lot of work on there forums and its only fair to give a fair chance to fend for themselves when you sorted the little niggles out im sure you wont  be pestered so much then just my personal opnion bro
maybe you shud give tanduy some admin access he was a good help on here to all but thats just a suggestion ots your company and not my biz only trying help all ,thanks lobo