News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

DDoS Attacks

Started by Flin, January 13, 2013, 12:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flin

Greetings
I would like to know if ForumMate.com gets any DDoS attacks before committing mysrelf and members to my site that you host. We are presently are with jcink.com and the down time is quite annoying.

Cheers
Flin
Living In An Elected Dictatorship
Flin's posts and comments are generated by his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality.

ForumMate

If you get them at your current host directed against your site your forum will not last here.. We do not offer any protection against DDOS attacks.

Flin

Hi Forum Mate
The DDoS attacks are not specifically against my site but against the host itself and it effects all their sites.
Does this happen here?

Cheers
Flin
Flin's posts and comments are generated by his perception of the facts and not necessarily reality.

Paul

Hi Flin
I can't remember us ever being attacked here since I joined a couple of years ago.
How ever saying that there is no guarantee to say it would never happen, I have been a member on other forums over the years where attacks have taken place.

Flin

Thanks for that Paul.
I have been having a spot of trouble with the stargate portal. I used to have it working but now I just can't get it to work. Every thing seems ok and enabled but alas, nothing. Can you suggest a simple style that is compatible? Preferably blue.
Cheers
Flin

Paul

There are some features that have been disabled mate..........
Even if you can change settings in the ACP they still won't work, Forumate are trying to change/remove/modify some of the codes so please bear with us on a few of those problems.

thanks