Amin user not working

Started by rtstone, December 11, 2013, 12:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtstone

First of all I am new to PHPNuke so, please don't get angry if what I am asking seems stupid. Now without further adieu my problem and question:

I recently set up a WAMP box and installed PHPNuke. I opened a browser window, went to localhost/mainfile.php to start with, and then I followed the link to create an Admin user. Then when I was done I went to localhost/admin.php and logged in. I was able to login successfully, but once I get to the admin control panel nothing works (i.e. no matter what link I click on it takes me back to the admin login page. Then I login and the process starts over again. I'm not crazy so I don't want to continue performing the same action and expecting a different result) Does anyone have an idea why this would happen? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

ForumMate

We do not host or provide support for php nuke anymore please visit the main php nuke site.

rtstone

Sure, but you should really remove the PHPNuke forum from your site then if you don't want people to come here and ask questions.