Cant back up my forum please help...

Started by Khaos969, February 26, 2014, 07:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaos969

I have the question.. I'm a 'Full Admin' so it should be possible to backup/restore database but when I go ACP > Maintenance > Backup or Restore I can only see information "You do not have permission to access this page" how can I fix that? ofc board is disabled.

http://godsofdestructi.noonhost.com

ForumMate

Khaos969

Ok, so we would like to move this forum on our private server, is it somehow possible?

ForumMate

Khaos969

Ok... so is it possible to get access to database of our forum or just get backup of our forum? it's necessary to move this forum to private server...

ForumMate

It's disabled. Can't cause all forums in a database.

Khaos969

Ok, I can't get access the database i understand but could you make a backup of my forum and send it to me here jania.katarzyna@gmail.com?
I can't do that because I have no access rights, it's all that I need.

Khaos969

Is this possible for you to make a backup of our forums and send it to jania.katarzyna@gmail.com ? then we are able to do the rest ..
only you have the access rights ..

Khaos969

There must be some admin on this forum that can help us surely we are not asking for much.....

ForumMate

I don't think it is possible. Maybe try copying the posts to word

Khaos969

I know that it is possible, I'm sure of that all i ask is backup of my forum, can i get it?

Paul

Just had a check on the forummate forum I use and you should be able to back up yourself.

Have you got founder status ?......if so you should be able to make a back up.

Khaos969

I'm a founder but still can't make backup:

Paul

Maybe there is a difference in yourforum.noonhost.com and myforum.freeforum.ca even though they are both hosted by forummate.

Have you looked into the administrator permissions to see if it needs to be clicked from no to yes

ACP > PERMISSIONS > Admin roles

Khaos969

Yea, I'm full Admin and ofc in Misc I have yes in "Can backup/restore database".